Date: 6/30/18 4:55 pm
From: Ann Pettigrew <rook185...>
Subject: Re: 2018-19 Duck Stamp
Diane,

You are right, the Duck Stamp will get you into NWR's. Thanks for letting people know who might not have been aware.

Ann C. Pettigrew, V.M.D.
York, PA
<rook185...>
www.pbase.com/rook185

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks." - John Muir.

> On Jun 30, 2018, at 6:31 PM, dsembello <dsembello...> wrote:
>
> To add to Chad's remarks - I believe a duck stamp will also gain you free entrance to National Wildlife Refuges. Not that they charge much, I usually pay anyway to support. But I've forgotten the cash once or twice, and the duck stamp has saved me.Chad, thanks for the plug as well as the heads up that the stamps are available.Regards,Diane SembelloAbington, PA
> Sent from my LG G3, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
> ------ Original message------From: Chad KauffmanDate: Sat, Jun 30, 2018 10:05 AMTo: <PABIRDS...>;Subject:[PABIRDS] 2018-19 Duck Stamp
> Today the new duck stamp goes on sale. It is a great way to put your money where your mouth is and provide and maintain habitat.Even if you aren't a hunter, but enjoy the birds and the areas these places provide for us to enjoy nature, you need to purchase these for yourself, as gifts for hard to get people, etc.By buying from ABA, we also make a point showing our numbers do spend money. I will be buying 2 today. :)http://shop.aba.org/index.php/federal-duck-stamp/duck-stamp-2018-2019.htmlchad kauffman, mifflintown, pa-- ***See our new video https://youtu.be/3gyjkxmmFS4 *** ***Check us out on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/kauffmaninsurance/

Join us on Facebook!