Date: 6/30/18 3:15 pm
From: Catherine Fisher <catherineckx...>
Subject: Re: [NHBirds] Foiling Squirrels Feeding Off Humming Bird Feeders
What is it with the squirrels this year? We've never had a problem with
them guzzling at the hummingbird feeders, but this year they're
relentless. They drink the feeders dry. We thwarted them by spending $30
on a long, plastic, transparent-green, conical hood; the hood hooks onto a
branch and the feeders hook onto a loop. The squirrels can't access the
feeders - but it's hugely satisfying to watch them attempt to; they hurl
themselves at it - then slide ignominiously off the hood and crash land.

Catherine