Date: 6/30/18 6:26 am
From: plm108 <plm108...>
Subject: Re: Sanibel Island
David, i meant to suggest the muddy beach just before the bridge to Sanibel. I haven't been there in 10 years but it was certainly a birdy area. Have fun!
Patty
-------- Original message --------From: David Ray <cardcards...> Date: 6/29/18 3:20 PM (GMT-06:00) To: <ARBIRD-L...> Subject: Sanibel Island
Thanks to all who responded to my query about Sanibel Island. Thanks for the tips and hints (including the places to eat)! I have a much better idea of what to do and where to do it. If I did not respond to you individually, please forgive me, we've had the grandkids all week which left little computer time. Again, thanks!
David Ray
NLR

Join us on Facebook!