Date: 6/29/18 2:34 pm
From: David Provencher via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Northern Parula pair in Pachaug State Forest, Sterling
Today I revisited the singing Northern Parula that I found in Pachaug State
Forest last weekend. I observed the bird as best as I could for about 45
minutes before I found a female as well. Observed briefly but very well,
the female was foraging down low for about 2 minutes before she moved into
the foliage and out of sight. I searched another 45 minutes but was unable
to relocate the female or a nest. The male is very territorial and I have
little doubt there is a nest there somewhere.

Dave Provencher
Preston