Date: 6/29/18 1:45 pm
From: <busyday...> [LACoBirds] <LACoBirds-noreply...>
Subject: [LACoBirds] 8 Wilson's Phalaropes at lower L.A.River
Birders,

Friday 29 June

Expected early southbound WIPHs have already been reported around the county, but today some finally showed up at LAR. Approx 0815 Jeff Boyd called me about eight birds south of the freight RR bridge south of Del Amo Blvd. I got there in time to grab some photos before they took off and flew upstream. We tried to follow but couldn't refind them.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rbarth/43095116121
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rbarth/43095109031
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rbarth/43044741292

Richard Barth
West Hollywood

Listowners: mailto:<LACoBirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<LACoBirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<LACoBirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)