Date: 6/29/18 1:31 pm
From: Yong Kong <yklitespeed...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Birding by Kayak at Sedge Island, LBI Ocean County
I was up at 5 AM this morning feeling all giddy. Reason ?

Sir Mike B. was going to take me birding at Sedge Island at LBI. He is only a hand full of birders willing to take me birding and OK with put up with all my non-sense.

We birded together most of the morning, then we came to a cross road (actually a sand bar), when we came up on a group of birds at sandbar and along the Spartina marsh. Mike went on one direction chasing the Roseate. I went onto opposite direction as I had a foot fetish of a peep.

I ended up missing most of the cool terns and Brown Pelicans that Mike saw as I spent too much time *trying* to take doc photos of toes of a peep that I found so interesting. It turned out to be a Semi.

Some photos of our day below. I highly recommend Birding by Kayak/Canoe at Sedge Island at LBI.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/56086564@N04/

Yong Kong
Camden County

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>