Date: 6/28/18 9:08 pm
From: <jmeredit...>
Subject: [COBOL] Hatfield Lake, a little change, Redmond, Lark Sparrow
I hung out there at Hatfield this pm for a couple of hours. I only
birded the first pond. With a few OBOL posts yesterday about shorebirds,
i thought I would check Redmond and Hatfield.
None seen at Redmond. I did feel joy with a Lark Sparrow though. I
missed it each time last year.

Hatfied
2 Greater Yellowlegs
1 Least Sandpiper.
I suppose there could have been more but even these just strolled about
or preened in vegetation most of the time I watched. SO many Killdeer
around that it makes size comparisons with other species easy.

Continuing Tundra Swans, 3 at front pond
1 Blue-winged Teal
10 Eared Grebes, apparently on their nests on the weedy areas.
No Emperor with the many Canadas
Lots of Bank Swallows.

Good birding, Judy, <jmeredit...>