Date: 6/28/18 7:28 pm
From: kurtcapt87--- via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [VA-bird] Reminder of upcoming VA Breeding Bird Atlas Blockbuster for Upperville SE Saturday, 30 June
VA BIRDers,

A note of reminder that we are planning a Virginia Breeding Bird Atlas
Blockbuster this coming Saturday. We can use a few birders to fill out the
routes. Please join Linda Millington (<millington.linda...>
<mailto:<millington.linda...> ) and Kurt Gaskill for a block-busting
morning on Saturday, June 30th in Upperville SE. We will meet at the
Emmanuel Episcopal Church at 9670 Maidstone Road, Delaplane, VA, which is
just off I-66 using the exit to Rt 17 North. There is a commuter parking lot
across from the church, so we can leave cars there, and carpool as we
explore the block. Let's meet at 6:45 as it will take a bit of time to plan
routes. There are four wineries in the block, so we plan to do our tally and
story exchange at one of them. We hope that you will join us. Thank you!

Linda Millington and Kurt Gaskill