Date: 6/28/18 1:40 pm
From: Karan Fairchild <alderspr...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Evening Grosbeaks
HI all-

This reminds me that when we did a BBS on July 24 in the northern coast range, beginning at Trask Summit (Tillamook County) and ending on Mt Hebo (Yamhill County), there were calling EVENING GROSBEAKS everywhere, practically at every stop! We saw a dad and youngster fly off the road on the backside of Mt Hebo.

Karan Fairchild