Date: 6/28/18 1:24 pm
From: David Larson <dlarson...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Whale and Seabird Trips on the 7 Seas Whale Watch out of Gloucester
Fans of the maritime world,

Join Captain Jay Frontierro and me aboard the Privateer IV for a series of whale and seabird trips out of Gloucester. Yes, these are whale watching trips, but Jay and I will also point out seabirds including storm-petrels, gannets, jaegers, terns, gulls, phalaropes, and whatever else shows up. We will mostly target the productive Stellwagen Bank area.

To register for these trips, call Joppa Flats at 978-462-9998 or register online at
https://www.massaudubon.org/get-outdoors/program-catalog#results:sanctuary=7:keywords=seabird:whatTags[]=schedule_week_day.

Dates (all Mondays):

July 16, from 8:30 am - 12:30 pm

August 13, from 8:30 am - 12:30 pm

September 17, from 1 - 5 pm

Prices:

Adults (17+): $42 members, $46 nonmembers

Children (4-16): $32 members, $36 nonmembers

Reservations close at noon on the Sunday before each trip.

Hope to see you out on the water this summer.
Dave

David M. Larson, Ph.D., Science and Education Coordinator
Joppa Flats Education Center, Mass Audubon, 1 Plum Island Turnpike, Newburyport, MA 01950
Telephone:  (978) 462-9998      E-mail:  <dlarson...>