Date: 6/28/18 12:25 pm
From: Jennifer Miller <foundnatureblog...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Red Phase E. Screech Owl??
Interesting! I did not know about the controversy, but I prefer the term
"morph", too. A very nice woman in Flower Mound north of Dallas/Ft Worth
(don't want to give her name just in case) had both a gray and red morph in
her backyard that she let me see a few years ago. It's the only red morph
that I have ever seen.

--
Jennifer Miller
Lubbock, TX