Date: 6/28/18 8:10 am
From: Mark Greenfield <markgreenfield333...>
Subject: [obol] Nuthatches
Until two years ago, white breasted nuthatches were seen and heard regularly in our yard. Then they disappeared for the most part, with only occasional appearances.

Yesterday we saw our first white breasted nuthatch in many months. I can only hope that a new pair decides it wants to nest here.

Mark Greenfield
Sauvie Island

From: "Paul Sullivan" <paultsullivan...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Nuthatches
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 22:08:22 -0700

Here on Rummel St in McMinnville I heard a family of Red-breasted Nuthatches
this morning as well. My last previous detection was June 14.

I've had a White-breasted Nuthatch (a less common visitor in the yard)
hauling off chunks of suet, presumably to feed young, off and on this month
as well.

Paul Sullivan

---------------------
[obol] Re: Nuthatches
• From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk@xxxxxxxxx>
• To: tc@xxxxxxxxxx
• Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 20:21:12 -0700
We even had one at our feeder in Coos Bay today also, no others for a few
months?!

Tim Rodenkirk

POST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>