Date: 6/28/18 7:21 am
From: Megan Ward <meganward28...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Great grey owl- echo lake area
Good morning all. My friend, who lives in the Echo Lake area of Snohomish,
sent me a picture of a “huge owl” just chilling out on her son’s playset,
asking for ID (from my 8yr old daughter who is the real birder of the
family). Looks unmistakeable for a great grey owl. They are very private
people and not likely to want birders on their property, although I have
asked her (not heard back yet). But thought it might be of interest anyway
to the birding community and also for folks in that area to keep an eye
out. Feel free to email if interested in the photo.

Thanks!
Megan Ward