Date: 6/28/18 7:10 am
From: Craig Minor via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Red tailed hawk
Has anyone experienced a red tailed hawk who isn't afraid of humans ? I
have a hawk that will come and watch me cut the grass , it will sit on the
branch no more than 8 feet above me and just watch as i cut the grass even
going underneath the hawk while it is perched on the branch ( me on the
riding mower ) doesn't phase it one bit . It will folloow me around the
yard as I cut the grass and I have even walked over to it and stood under
the branch to watch the hawk and it doesn't phase,it , I look at it and it
kooks at me.