Date: 6/28/18 6:28 am
From: Carol J Slingo <c-slingo...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET some yardbirds spring 2018
For many years, robins have nested in an enorous, very old spruce tree in my yard. We had to cut it down when the roots began to die. So the birds changed their address-to the pine growing over my front porch. Since nesting began, we have found gifts from on high on the maibox, on the porch, on the driveway, and on any vehicle within range.

People who doubt that birds communicate with people never had a nest above their front door. I hope they keep coming back-messy or not, there's always a song or bird chatter going on.

Carol Slingo
Glenview, Cook County

Join us on Facebook!