Date: 6/28/18 4:05 am
From: jim wright <wrightjamesb...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] My first of two newspaper columns about birding at the Shore
The Record, part of the USA Today Network, ran the first of two columns I
did about birding at the Shore today.

This one focuses on Forsythe, with the help of Atlantic Aububon's Becky
Hedden. I also did thumbnails of a few other top spots. The column was 50
percent longer than usual but still didn't have enough room.

My next column, where many Jersey Bird contributors helped out, runs in two
weeks.

The link to today's column is here.

https://www.northjersey
.com/story/entertainment/columnists/2018/06/27/bird-watcher-bird-watching-jersey-shore/725456002/

If you have trouble calling it up on the web, email me and I'll send you a
version I cut-and-pasted.

Thank you again.

Jim W

--