Date: 6/27/18 10:26 pm
From: Thomas Miko <thomas_miko...> [LACoBirds] <LACoBirds-noreply...>
Subject: [LACoBirds] Re: More than one bulbul species?
Kimball et al,

This report looks like it's smack in the middle of City of Hope. My job has me at City of Hope on an irregular basis, and in between sometimes I bird the place on the weekends, or on the way home from work, as my "go to" Bulbul location. There are a lot of bulbuls on campus at City of Hope. A lot. Mornings, however, are better for these birds. If this species is around, this is an optimal location to hunt for them.

It's interesting that they haven't pushed too far into the opposite direction i.e. eastwards.

Tom Miko