Date: 6/27/18 2:22 pm
From: Hendrik Herlyn <hhactitis...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Camp Robbers
When I visited Crater Lake with my parents many years ago, we were joined
by several Gray Jays at our picnic table. They were particularly fond of
our green grapes, which they proceeded to carry off one by one. At some
point, one of the birds landed on the peeled banana I was holding and
started to peck at it! Another decided to perforate the lid of our yogurt
container, but it didn't find the contents to its liking and went on to
something else on the table.

Camp robbers, indeed - albeit very adorable ones! :)

Hendrik

--
Hendrik G. Herlyn