Date: 6/27/18 12:27 pm
From: Sean Beckett <sean...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] Montpelier BioBlitz - calling all birders! (July 21/22)
Greetings, Birders!

We're just three weeks away from one of the greatest gatherings of
naturalists and nature lovers to ever hit central Vermont. The Montpelier
BioBlitz on July 21 - 22 is a huge nature festival coupled with a citywide
biological inventory. Field walks, workshops, live music, lectures, kids
tents, live animals, and a whole lot more great activities will make this
the must-do nature event of the summer.

We have bryologists, lepidopertists, botanists, coleopterists, and just
about every other kind of "ist" and "ologist" you can think of signed up to
participate... but we need birders! If you'd like to help out by lending
your birding expertise for the weekend, or even just a few hours, we would
love to include you!

We have eight big, beautiful and diverse natural areas that we'll be
surveying, primarily on Sunday morning. If you'd like to get involved,
please sign up and join a team by contacting our bird taxon leader, Brian
Aust, at <greenwarbler...>

See BioBlitzMontpelier.org for more information.

Thank you,

Sean Beckett
Staff Naturalist
North Branch Nature Center