Date: 6/27/18 11:05 am
From: Treesa Hertzel <autumn207...>
Subject: [obol] Re: (no subject)
hmmmmm I have not received any emails from either of you. I will
unsubscribe you both now.
Treesa HertzelOBOL Moderator
On Jun 27, 2018 10:44 AM, larsher <larsher...> wrote:

Yes, me too... I have sent two requests to unsubscribe and still
getting emails!

-------- Original message --------From: "Linda Cron(Redacted
sender "duckfantwo" for DMARC)" <dmarc-noreply...>
Date: 6/27/18 9:44 AM (GMT-08:00) To: <tamickel...> Cc:
<davidcbaileyoregon...>, <prigge1...>,
<obol...> Subject: [obol] Re: (no subject)
Does anyone know how I can get off this list. ¬ I sent a request
to the list manager several days ago and I’m still receiving
emails.
Thanks for your assessment¬ <duckfantwo...>
On Jun 27, 2018, at 9:14 AM, Tom & Allison Mickel <tamickel...>
wrote:

OBOL,

¬

I just checked a map and Lookout Creek and Rd 1506 are above
Blue River Reservoir, east of Eugene in Lane Co.

¬

Tom Mickel

Eugene

¬