Date: 6/27/18 6:34 am
From: Rhetta Jack <lotorwin4me...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Red-shouldered Hawk nest tree cut down and doggie bag bluebirds ready to fledge
Hello people, the nest tree got cut down a week and a half ago. The hawk
pair has been nesting in this tree for 3 years. Luckily at least one
fledgling survived. This was a very tall Sycamore Tree in the front yard of
a house. Apparently they wanted more sunshine or were tired of all the
screaming the RSHA do. I cannot even talk to them about it because the last
time I talked to the man, he sat there playing with himself. NOT
ACCEPTABLE!👿I have not talked to him again!
In happier news, the Bluebirds in the park nesting in a doggie doo doo bag
dispenser have at least two well feathered near fledgers in nest. There may
have been more but I did not want to prematurely fledge them by disturbing
them. I can't believe they made it this far. Life goes on.
Rhetta Jack, Springfield, IL

Join us on Facebook!