Date: 6/27/18 6:33 am
From: Anthony Hewetson <fattonybirds...>
Subject: [texbirds] Highlights from Circle (Lamb County) BBS on Sunday
Greetings All:

On Sunday, I finished off the Circle BBS in Lamb County. With ongoing
drought, heat, and wind there was not much in the way of highlights but ...

On the way out I noted a Common Poorwill along FM 1072 just north of
Fieldton. This is fairly close to a quarrying operation - which may be
just enough of the right habitat.

Along the route itself I had 1 Ring-necked Pheasant in Earth, 1 Ring-necked
Pheasant southeast of Springlake, 7 Cattle Egrets northwest of Earth, 2
Say's Phoebes northwest of Earth, 2 Say's Phoebes west-northwest of Earth,
and 1 female and 1 male Bronzed Cowbird southwest of Springlake.

On the way back through Lamb County I noted 2 Inca Doves in Littlefield, 2
Yellow-billed Cuckoos at Lamb County Sandhills Historical Marker (LCSHM), 4
Cattle Egrets at LCSHM, 2 Cattle Egrets in Littlefield, 1 Cattle Egret in
Springlake, and 1 Bell's Vireo at LCSHM.

Anthony Hewetson; Lubbock

Join us on Facebook!