Date: 6/26/18 4:31 pm
From: Long Island Birding <michaelzito...>
Subject: Re: [nysbirds-l] Roseate Tern Banding and Aging Follow Up
Thanks for the update Steve, of note a few days ago I observed two of the
roseates at Nickerson displaying courtship behavior. I tried to get it on
video, but they stopped before I could start filming. Maybe some are
breeding? Or practice? Also of note, some birders observed last year there
was a roseate that bred with a common tern but the nest was unsuccessful.
Thoughts anyone?
Mike Z.

ARCHIVES:
3) http://birding.aba.org/maillist/NY01