Date: 6/26/18 1:23 pm
From: Terri Skelton <00000140e212e0d0-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [LABIRD-L] Paris road chalmette
Working in Chalmette today and stopped to bird along Paris road in right hand side heading to river

Purple gallinules. Glossy ibises Common gallinules with chicks and juveniles. Male and female redwing blackbirds. Female grackles. Coot Great egrets. Little blue heron. Yellow crown night heron. Green heron. Anhinga. Tern. Need to look up tern. Small. Black bill and mask and forked tail. Suspect sandwich tern bc thought saw yellow on bill but too fast for me. So excited about the purple gallinules. Spotted one while observing glossy ibis then one chased the other and was able to confirm Id. This is one of my favorite birding spots and try to take assignments in Chalmette whenever I can

Terri D. Skelton
Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!