Date: 6/26/18 11:34 am
From: m b via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [VA-bird] Dyke marsh walk reports
Are the Sunday dyke marsh walks still going? I realize everyone leading them is a volunteer, so if you can't post reports i completely understand. But i do rely on them to see what to look for when I'm there many days each week. And frankly, to persuade my lazy butt to get out early to go on a Sunday expert birder-led walk there, when i see in the report what I'm missing. If the walks are still happening, and if anyone can manage to post a weekly report, I'd be grateful. And again, if you just don't have time to report on what you've seen, i understand, and am grateful for your service in leading the walks.

Mb from nova

sent from my phone so please excuse all typos, gibberish, and horrifying misspellings