Date: 6/26/18 8:50 am
From: Claire Curry <larksparrow...>
Subject: [texbirds] Fly by moonlight! A citizen science crowdfunding campaign ending June 29 at 2:40pm CDT
This post has been approved by the listowner/admin.

*Fly by moonlight, ending June 29.**
**Presenting LunAero: An automated lunar bird tracker*

The University of Oklahoma's Biologging group needs your help. Wes and
Eli have designed an automated instrument to track the moon with a
spotting scope that counts migratory birds passing in front of the
moon.  Please visit our website
<https://thousandsstrong.ou.edu/project/10280>
(https://thousandsstrong.ou.edu/project/10280) to read more and see our
videos about how this technology works.

Help by sharing us with your friends, family, and colleagues on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fthousandsstrong.ou.edu%2Fproject%2F10280%3Futm_source%3Dscalefunder%26utm_campaign%3Dsite_share%26utm_medium%3Dfacebook>.

Help by donating before 2:40pm on June 29.  Less than three days left!
<https://thousandsstrong.ou.edu/project/10280>

Help by volunteering to operate a spotting scope in fall 2018
<mailto:<oubiologging...>.

Help by retweeting us
<https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?url=https%3A%2F%2Fthousandsstrong.ou.edu%2Fproject%2F10280%3Futm_source%3Dscalefunder%26utm_campaign%3Dsite_share%26utm_medium%3Dtwitter&text=OU+Aeroecology%3A+LunAero>.

Thank you for participating in whichever way is best for you. Please
contact me or Wes at <OUbiologging...> if you would like additional
information.

Best regards,
Claire

--
Claire M. Curry
Post-doctoral Research Associate

Email: <curryclairem...>
<mailto:<curryclairem...>,<cmcurry...> <mailto:<cmcurry...>
Website: http://www.cmcurry.com <http://www.cmcurry.com/>
Fly by moonlight!  Check out our lab's crowdfunding campaign for
tracking migratory birds at night, closing June 29.
<https://thousandsstrong.ou.edu/project/10280>

Join us on Facebook!