Date: 6/25/18 3:30 pm
From: Scott Olmstead <sparverius81...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Optics question for SEAZ birders (no sightings)
Hi SEAZ birders,

I am looking to do some comparisons of different Swarovski scope eyepieces for phonescoping, and I am hoping to find someone with a 25-50x wide angle eyepiece that I can use. (This is an eyepiece that goes with the ATS or STS scopes, not the “X“ models.) If you own this eyepiece and would be willing to either lend it to me or supervise me using it for an hour or so, please reply to me off-list. I am in Tucson and would be willing to drive at least to Green Valley to meet up with someone.

Thanks!
Scott