Date: 6/25/18 12:48 pm
From: Lester Block <lesterblock311...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Forsythe Parking
Hi All,

For those chasing the Roseate Spoonbill or American Avocet recently reported at Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge, I thought I'd share this item which was posted today, 6/25/2018 on their Facebook page:

Edwin B. Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge https://www.facebook.com/ForsytheNWR/?hc_ref=ARRyjri5IQ2VbPdVUySdzSt_HZH3pxGh5ZVTGvF3i6vQ7PNM2ZFwUjHErBioeXPriEE&fref=nf

9 mins https://www.facebook.com/ForsytheNWR/posts/1833278996695088 ยท

ATTENTION: On June 26th, the Visitor Center Parking Lot will be closed for striping. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you are coming to the Visitor Center to find out about the avocet and the roseate spoonbill spotted near Blue Goose marker #4, please park at the entrance to the Leeds Eco Trail, see the map for details.

Lester Block

Galloway Township, NJ

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>