Date: 6/25/18 11:56 am
From: Phil Brown <nebirdsplus...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Parker River NWR - highlights - 06/25/18
I want to thank Tom Wetmore for getting the word out yesterday on the
Seaside Sparrow singing from the back of the salt pan just south of lot
#3. I arrived at 6:30 to find Mr. Wetmore with the bird in his scope
which he so kindly shared.

I birded the island for 4 hours picking up 58 species with these for
highlights and a link to the eBird checklist with recordings of many below:

Seaside Sparrow - just south of lot #3

Alder Flycatcher - 2 - 1/2 way to the old blind along the Hellcat Trail

Least Bittern - calling softly at the old blind at the end of the
Hellcat Trail

Piping Plover - 10 - with 4 just hatch chicks running around - Sandy Point

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S46788867

--
Enjoy,
Phil Brown

"In order to see birds, it is necessary to become part of the silence.", Robert Lynd

Join us on Facebook!