Date: 6/25/18 9:36 am
From: Angela Dimmitt via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Northern Parulas in CT
Dave and Tom: Re Northern Parulas nesting in CT, on June 10 doing the LHAS SBC, I tracked and saw a singing male in West Morris and heard a second elsewhere but did not see it. However last year on June 11, doing the same count in the same general vicinity, we heard and saw a male and female together (by bridge over river through deep woods), though were not then checking for signs of nesting. Strong possibility though.
Angela Dimmitt
New Milford

Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2018 20:22:07 -0400
From: Tom Baptist <tbaptist47n...>
To: David Provencher <hikerbirder1...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] SInging Northern Parula Sterling, CT

Dave: Another amazing observation. There's a long history of this species
breeding to our south, west and north but not here in CT. Keep up the good
work. My best, Tom