Date: 6/25/18 9:31 am
From: Sneed Collard <collard...> [MOB-Montana] <MOB-Montana...>
Subject: [MOB-Montana] Link to our adventure with Dick Hutto and Last Chance Audubon
Hey Everyone,

Here's a link to Braden's account of our search for Black-backeds with Dick Hutto and Last Chance Audubon last weekend. Braden and I started this blog a couple of months ago, and would love it if people shared it and subscribed to it. Just fill out your email in the appropriate box in the right-hand column. I am hoping the blog is a way to help inspire other young people to get into birding. We also regularly include links to the recent birding festival and other "birdy" activities as a way to help promote birding in Montana and beyond.

Thanks!

Sneed, Missoula

https://fathersonbirding.com/fire-in-the-hole/ <https://fathersonbirding.com/fire-in-the-hole/>

Join us on Facebook!