Date: 6/25/18 6:58 am
From: <vagapaddler...> [MOB-Montana] <MOB-Montana...>
Subject: [MOB-Montana] Re: MacGillivray's Warbler, Taylor Fork of Gallatin, Gallatin County, 22-Jun-2018
Scott,

Great MacGillivray's Warbler photo! Wish that I could get a close up, focused one for my portfolio.

Hope that you can get some of your now missing photos back up. Wanted to show a friend the swans taking flight on a misty day [that was on Quake Lake, wasn't it?]. Maybe you could redo that entire spread.

I have also been having trouble with photo album editing. Trying to delete some recent duplicates and older posts it seems like they would evaporate, but the next time I opened the link they were back.

Now have three or four jelly eating Gray Catbirds in almost continuous view in the backyard.

Mike Lesnik
Lewistown

Join us on Facebook!