Date: 6/25/18 6:19 am
From: Dyl Pedro via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Quandoc Conservation Area, Killingly on 6/23
Last Saturday, while surveying for the RI breeding bird atlas in Killingly CT (an overlapping block!) I surveyed Quandoc Conservation Area, managed by the Killingly Conservation Commission.

I found a nice variety of species, of particular note were two Winter Wrens, one of which was a recently fledged young with a gapeline, following one of its parents around, as well as at least three Louisiana Waterthrush and two Northern Waterthrush, both of which had also recently fledged young.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S46737854

Dylan Pedro

Waterford