Date: 6/25/18 5:58 am
From: Brett Niland <bestguess...>
Subject: Re: HOT SPOT!!!
Gitcha We've been up in that area after a trip to lake overholster looking for the elusive iceland gull over the last winter.

Some birders we were chatting with sent us up that way and we cleaned up on Longspurs in the dry grass by the road. I think we cleared out the entire list of winter sparrows on the same road.

Nice spot!

Thanks again,

Brett