Date: 6/25/18 5:18 am
From: kurtcapt87--- via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [VA-bird] Another Block-buster Party! June 30th for Upperville SE
VA BIRDers,

Please join Linda Millington (<millington.linda...>) and Kurt Gaskill
for a block-busting morning on Saturday, June 30th in Upperville SE. We will
meet at the Emmanuel Episcopal Church at 9670 Maidstone Road, Delaplane, VA,
which is just off I-66 for the exit to Rt 17 North. There is a commuter
parking lot across from the church, so we can leave cars there, and carpool
as we explore the block. Let's meet at 6:45 as it will take a bit of time to
plan routes. There are four wineries in the block, so we plan to do our
tally and story exchange at one of them. We hope that you will join us.

Linda Millington and Kurt Gaskill