Date: 6/24/18 6:58 pm
From: Scott Heppel <scott.heppel...> [MOB-Montana] <MOB-Montana...>
Subject: Re: [MOB-Montana] MacGillivray's Warbler, Taylor Fork of Gallatin, Gallatin County, 22-Jun-2018
Andrew,

Absolutely no doubt. They were Brown-headed Cowbirds. No idea where I came up with that ID. I knew better. Thank you for calling attention to my mistake.

Also, the photo of the MacGillivray’s Warbler was actually made this morning, 24-June-2018, not 22-June-2018 as labeled. I am having a lot of trouble getting photos to load properly to the MOB site, but the label is my bad. Also no idea what has happened to my album as the only photos showing are ones I previously deleted, and I am not able to add photos to the album, thus the attachment to the email.

Scott

On Jun 24, 2018, at 6:43 PM, Andrew Guttenberg <afgutte...> [MOB-Montana] <MOB-Montana...> wrote:

Hi Scott, I suspect you had Brown-headed Cowbirds, not Bronzed.

Andrew Guttenberg
Bozeman

Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>