Date: 6/24/18 2:12 pm
From: Lars Norgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Roadkill Catbirds for Oregon listers
More details when my fat fingers can find a real keyboard. The 2020 blitz
of Union County revealed the Catbird to be dirt common if you are slightly
selective about search area. I found one at the turnaround loop of the day
use section of Hilgard SP about 8am this morning. Another one minutes later
immediately downstream from the bridge of the Ukiah Hwy.. both birds are
using both banks of the Grande Ronde River. Easy to see as they cross the
stream. The bridge bird was singing in a shrub at the edge of the lawn to
the entrance to the camping ground--doing a spot on imitation of a
Spotty.lpn

Join us on Facebook!