Date: 6/24/18 1:14 pm
From: David Vander Pluym <scre...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] AZFO: Additional Photos of Tropical Parula

Field Ornithologists,

Ryan O'Donnell contributed additional photos of the Tropical Parula. Thanks Ryan!

Thanks to all who use the online form below to submit photos. It makes our job a lot easier and ensures your photos will be posted more quickly.

The AZFO Photo Gallery is found at:
http://www.azfo.org
click on "Photo Documentation"

The AZFO Sound Library of sound recordings is found at:
http://www.azfo.org
click on "Sounds Library". Note that the Sound Library cannot accept new submissions at this time.

Arizona Field Ornithologists welcomes Arizona rarity photo contributions from all photographers throughout the state.

Use our online form to submit photos:
http://www.azfo.org/gallery/PhotoContribution.html

If you enjoy the AZFO web site, please consider joining AZFO and supporting our other activities. Details on the web site.

We strive for accuracy. Please email any corrections to postings to the photo editors.

Lauren Harter and David Vander Pluym
AZFO Photo Editors