Date: 6/24/18 12:53 pm
From: Mike Horn via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Hamden Eagle Chicks. 2 in the air, 1 to go
Hi There Hamden Eagle Triplet Fans. TWO IN THE AIR one to go as of today
Sunday 6/24/18!!!! Boy was I wrong about the hatching dates. I had April
1st, it must have been a few days earlier. "Little Chick" is helicoptering
and should fly in a few days. I saw the 2 fledges branching for the last few
days. Now the hard part, learning to fish. Happy regards to all, Mike Horn.
P.s. Flo McBride was with me today.