Date: 6/24/18 12:16 pm
From: Dave Brooke <davbrooke...>
Subject: Worm-eating warbler, Harrison Hills Park, Allegheny Co
I heard 2 Worm-eating warblers on the steep hillside overlooking the
Allegheny river. They have been heard and seen in both locations for the
past month. I was able to record one of them today and included it in my
ebird report. Kentucky warblers continue to call infrequently in the same
area I've seen them over the past month. I believe I a juvenile in a deep
tangle of brush for a few seconds.

Harrison Hills County Park, Allegheny, Pennsylvania, US
Jun 24, 2018 10:04 AM - 12:23 PM
Protocol: Traveling
2.236 mile(s)
23 species (+1 other taxa)

Yellow-billed Cuckoo 1
Chimney Swift 7
Red-bellied Woodpecker 1
Hairy Woodpecker 2
Northern Flicker 1
Eastern Wood-Pewee 1
Empidonax sp. 1
Red-eyed Vireo 4
Blue Jay 2
Tufted Titmouse 3
House Wren 1
Eastern Bluebird 1
American Robin 2
Gray Catbird 1
Worm-eating Warbler 2 Continuing on the steep hillside along the
Rachael Carson trail. 1 is close to the Overlook, the other about a quarter
mile further north.
Kentucky Warbler 3 2 singing males in different parts of the park. A
juvenile was seen moving deep in a tangle of undergrowth while a male sang
within 20 yard. The presumed juvenile was mostly dark olive on back and
head with yellow on chest and throat.
Hooded Warbler 5
Chipping Sparrow 1
Field Sparrow 2