Date: 6/23/18 10:36 pm
From: Richard Stevens <birdertoo...> [cobirders] <cobirders-noreply...>
Subject: [cobirders] Rocky Mountain Arsenal Saturday evening, Adams County
Hello cobirders,

After Rebecca and I drove eastern Adams & Arapahoe Counties this morning (see Sue's report) I struck out on the Green Heron at Bluff Lake Nature Area (Denver). After dinner Rebecca and I drove the wildlife drive at Rocky Mountain Arsenal (Adams). A Burrowing Owl was 0.2 miles north of mile 9.0. A Northern Mockingbird was 0.2 miles west of Havana and 72nd (southwest end of wildlife drive).

Will put photos (witness) on CoBus website in a few minutes. Full report on Trip Blog

Continued Good Birding!

Directions to birding spots on CoBus website:
http://coloradobirdingsociety.net16.net<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fcoloradobirdingsociety.net16.net&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHbkyORtntZaQ24Kk-7n_hNN1G4vw>

Richard Stevens; Director, Colorado Birding Society
Denver, Colorado
Contact CoBus/Report Interesting Birds: 303-324-7994
Subscribe to "cobirders" by sending blank email to:
<cobirders-subscribe...>
Read "cobirders" at: