Date: 6/23/18 4:48 pm
From: Scott Heppel <scott.heppel...> [MOB-Montana] <MOB-Montana...>
Subject: [MOB-Montana] Lincoln's Sparrow at Divide Lake, Gallatin County
On June 20, I walked about half way around the south end of Divide Lake from Highway 191. I photographed a Lincoln’s Sparrow in the willows near the lake shore. A photo is posted at the following link:

I tried repeatedly to edit the photo to include the species name, date and location in the file name. I saved the edit each time, but it just will not take. I also tried to delete the photo, but that did not work either.

At any rate, I also saw 2 paris of Barrow’s Goldeneye, more than a dozen adult Mallards and one female had 8 small ducklings. A pair of Common Mergansers has been frequently on Divide Lake, and they were there that morning.

Scott Heppel
Gallatin County
<scott.heppel...>

Join us on Facebook!