Date: 6/23/18 2:59 pm
From: 'Tammie Rogers ' <tammie...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET RE: ID help, please.
I received notes from several folks that the bird is an Eastern Phoebe.

I updated the ebird list with the accurate info – so the photos will be under E Phoebe, now. It appears the list URL remained the same.

Thank you so much to everyone who got back to me so promptly. I appreciate your help and we are looking forward to watching this pair tend to their chicks over the weeks to come.

Tammie Rogers

Brownstown, IL Fayette Co.