Date: 6/23/18 12:12 pm
From: Gregory Hanisek via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Black-backed Oriole in CT
ARCC had not received a report on the Stamford sighting of a Black-backed
Oriole in time for the 2018 meeting. The report from that meeting was
published in the most recent Conn Warbler magazine.

We have since received a report and it will be under consideration for our
2019 meeting. The PA committee contacted me before its recent meeting to
see where things stood with us, but we had nothing to add at that time. We
will have the full PA and MA files at our disposal when we consider the
Stamford record.

FYI, ARCC's procedure would place the Stamford report in the hands of all
committee members prior to the next meeting. Each member would vote on the
report without any discussion prior to the meeting. The first discussion
would occur at the meeting, at which time a final first round vote will be
taken. The record could potentially go through 2 more rounds of voting at
subsequent meetings

Greg Hanisek
Secretary
Avian Records Committee of CT