Date: 6/22/18 6:52 pm
From: <rriparia...>
Subject: [obol] Re: OR Willow flycatcher populations
Given the range of "brewsteri" subspecies of Willow Flycatcher as
noted by Alan, if you are interested in Willow Flycatcher in other
locations in Oregon, for comparisons, Wood River Wetlands in Klamath
County, on the east side of the Cascades, is a location where numerous
Willow Flycatchers are present, are vocal, and breed, and would be a
good place for observations on the eastside.
Kevin SpencerKlamath Falls, <ORrriparia...>