Date: 6/22/18 5:28 am
From: Zacheriah Cota-Weaver <zcotaweaver...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] Maine Puffin Trip - For Youth Birders
Hello all,

The last weekend in July I'll be leading a group of youth birders to
Boothbay Harbor, Maine for a boat trip out to Eastern Egg Rock. We'll have
close encounters with nesting seabirds (puffins, terns, eiders) and will
also make stops at coastal Maine hotspots such as Kennebunk Plains,
Scarborough Marsh, and Gilsland Farm Audubon. If you know of any intrepid
young birders (10-18) who might be interested, feel free to share the link
to our Eventbrite page below. There is more information as well as online
registration on that page. Folks can also reach out to me with any
questions at <zac...>

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/puffins-for-teens-tickets-47230918950

--
Zacheriah T. Cota-Weaver