Date: 6/21/18 12:02 pm
From: Nancy via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Tree Swallow
6/21 Durham, CT I was on vacation for 1 week. When I got home,  I did not see any activity at the Tree Swallow nest box . Just opened the box and found 2 perfectly formed almost  ready fledgling babies who were dead. I hadn't seen parents in 2 days. I'm at a loss. Parasites ?? I should have checked as soon as I got home but thought all was well. Any ideas  ? How do I report on bird atlas ?Thank you .Nancy Morand

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android