Date: 6/21/18 11:21 am
From: Christine Southwick <clsouth...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Pileated Woodpecker eating huckleberries
When I first started my adventures in birding, the first time I ID’d a Pileated was when one was eating apples in a neighbor’s yard on apple trees that had apples throughout the wintertime. It kept coming back, much to my delight. The remembrance always makes me grin….

Christine Southwick
<clsouthwick...>