Date: 6/21/18 6:58 am
From: Jane Hills <jhbird...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Head's Pond in Hooksett today
This morning I walked the Head's Pond trail off Route 3 in Hooksett with the
following results, most by ear only (33 species):

Wood Duck

Great Blue Heron

Belted Kingfisher

Eastern Kingbird

Great Crested Flycatcher

Eastern Phoebe

Eastern Wood-pewee

Least Flycatcher

Northern Rough-winged Swallow

Blue Jay

Black-capped Chickadee

Tufted Titmouse

Gray Catbird

American Robin

Veery

Red-eyed Vireo

Yellow-throated Vireo

Black-and-White Warbler

American Redstart

Pine Warbler

Prairie Warbler

Yellow Warbler

Common Yellowthroat

Ovenbird

Red-winged Blackbird

Baltimore Oriole

Scarlet Tanager

American Goldfinch

Eastern Towhee

Chipping Sparrow

Field Sparrow

Swamp Sparrow

Song Sparrow

Jane

Jane Hills

Manchester, NH

jhbird(at)myfairpoint(dot)net

"We are all environmentalists now, but we are not all planetists. An
environmentalist realizes that nature has its pleasures and deserves
respect. A planetist puts the earth ahead of the earthlings." --William
Safire