Date: 6/21/18 12:41 am
From: Robert O'Brien <baro...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Brewer's Sparrow at Rainy Pass
I was interested in the answer to Dave's question and when none appeared
(so far) I checked eBird
for Brewers Sparrow. Only 5 or so records (?) for WA state for all time; a
few likely migrants on the west side
and a few likely breeders on the east side. None for Timberline Sparrow
nor any Brewer's at high elevation.
Bob OBrien Portland